CONDITIONS OF USE
Custom Sticker Makers: Conditions of Use – Terms and Conditions
Custom Sticker Makers (CSM) and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Custom Sticker Makers, you accept these conditions, please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Custom Sticker Makers service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with Custom Sticker Makers whether or not included in the Custom Sticker Makers website, you also may be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
WHEN PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM CSM YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:The customer agrees to:
- Submit print ready (300 dpi or vector) files to the size submitted on the order form.
- Complete full payment at the time the order is placed.
- Provide accurate shipping information
- Alert CSM to any deadlines before or while your order is placed and pay for the necessary rush order and shipping fees to be delivered by the deadline.
- Recognize the insurance option of a hard copy proof and respond promptly to any proofs sent.
- Customer’s failure to provide accurate shipping information. Please be sure your shipping address in your account is up to date, otherwise the order will be shipped to the wrong address. Once your order is placed we cannot modify shipping information.
- Customer’s errors placing orders. Please always double check the details of your order before checking out. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify the layout of the sticker is correct. CSM is not responsible for any artwork or layout error. Once your order has been finalized, and the proof has been approved, we cannot modify, remove, add or cancel items. It is the responsibility of the customer to upload their sticker orders. If CSM assists, or uploads any order for the customer, all order details must be reviewed by the customer prior to processing payment.
- Shipping loss or damage. Customers supply the shipping address, which is then used on their order’s packaging that ship to them. If for some reason that package fails to reach the customer, it is the responsibility of delivery service (United States Postal Service, UPS, or FedEX). Once the package leaves our hands, we at Custom Sticker Makers have no control over the delivery services loss of, mishandling, or damaging items. We package orders with USPS, UPS, or FedEX packaging materials. All orders leave Custom Sticker Makers in perfect condition after packaging is inspected. If an item is delivered damaged it is the responsibility of the selected delivery service. Customers do have the option of shipping insurance, which must be arranged prior to placing the order as insurance cannot be added to an order that has already been placed.
- Improper installation of products. A customer who is not comfortable installing a product should hire someone with experience to minimize any risks. We are not responsible for any incorrectly applied products.
- Customers who misinterpret products. Please read our product descriptions before purchasing so you know exactly what you are getting as all sales are final and subject to our cancellation policies. Anyone may request a free sample packet prior to ordering or order a hard copy proof of the exact sticker submitted on an order. Customer agrees that orders placed for types of stickers we do not produce are subject to our cancellation fees below. It is the customers responsibility to make sure that they are ordering the correct type of sticker before processing their order. Diligence is insurance.
- Typographical errors made by the customer. Customers should always check their spelling. We produce orders exactly as we receive them so any typos submitted will be on the final product. Corrections must be made by the customer before the order is submitted.
- Property damage. We at Custom Sticker Makers are not responsible for any property damage our product has made contact with. We are not liable for our product being placed on items, locations, objects, etc. done by the customer.
Return & Exchange PolicyAll products purchased are custom manufactured and produced to the customers submitted specifications and are not returnable or exchangeable. All customers placing an order should verify the information in their order before finalizing it. Web proofs are provided for all new orders, and hard-copy proofs are available upon ordering. Custom Sticker Makers creates and outputs all products according to the information supplied by the customer. If a color match is required, CSM must be notified at the time the order is placed, of the pantone or pms colors to be matched. A hard copy proof must be ordered to Guarantee a proper color match.
Order CancellationIf you must cancel your order, please call Customer Service at 1-800-313-5463 prior to printing. Custom Sticker Makers follows the following cancellation policy for all orders.o-
- If our production team has not begun setting up your artwork for printing, the cancellation fee will be $25.00
- Once production has begun working on your artwork for printing, but printing has not begun, the cancellation fee will be 20% of the cost of your order (starting with a minimum of $25.00).
- Custom graphic design fees are non-refundable once work has begun.
- If the web proof is not approved, CSM will issue a credit towards a future sticker order, or accept one new file with new proof included to complete the current order.
- If the order is cancelled after the web proof has been sent, the cancellation fees above will apply.
- Full refunds can only be given if a Hard Copy Proof is ordered and not approved. (Minus the hard copy proof fee)
- Once your order has begun printing, the order can not be cancelled. This is a custom printed product.