How To Create A Perfect Small Sticker Design
Many other online sticker shops don’t cut tiny stickers. But we're not afraid of a small sticker. We know that some stickers need to be tiny and we’re happy to help our customers print exactly what they need for where they need it.
Over the years of creating small stickers we’ve learned what works and what doesn’t work when it comes to creating a super small sticker. It’s not likely that a small sticker version of the Mona Lisa is going to turn out pretty well. Neither is a small sticker with obscure fonts or graphics. To print small stickers that are high quality and readable, we’ve come up with some guidelines to make the sticker ordering process go a little more smoothly. We don’t want to waste your time with the back and forth of “hey this font isn’t quite right” or “sorry, this graphic is too intricate” or a variation of a conversation like it. With this information, you’ll be able to submit a design that’s going to work and look great right away.
How Some People Use Small Stickers:
Small QR codes
Barcode and other inventory organization stickers
Little product labels
Fun branded stickers to go on jars, bags and other product containers
Here are some guidelines for each part of your sticker design:
- Uppercase lettering is recommended
- Text should be above 6pt font
- Use a bold, simple fonts
- Keep the design as simple as possible
- Use 2D designs
- Stick to solid, contrasting colors
- *Please note that complex designs will not reproduce well on small stickers
- Keep them simple
- Contrasting colors are ideal
- Any shape is possible at Custom Sticker Makers
- Best shapes for tiny stickers are: circles, squares, ovals, or stars
- While any shape is possible, the super intricate ones may be hard to reproduce and might be frustratingly difficult to apply
Even with our parameters, there is still a lot of wiggle room for you to create a perfect tiny sticker that does and says exactly what you want it to. If you're still not sure or you need help finalizing your design, let us know, we're happy to help!