How to Create Custom Stickers, Labels, and Decals
- STEP 1: Do you have your custom sticker design ready? Files must be 300dpi or a vector graphic for the best looking print. If you need help with your design please check out the Graphic Design Page. If you are unsure if your design is ready, please submit a Sticker Design Review Form.
- STEP 2: What size is your sticker? Size is determined by horizontal dimension x vertical dimension. Please make sure your file is sized and proportioned correctly whether you choose a white border or bleed.
- STEP 3: What sticker shape would you like? Choose a standard rectangle, square, circle, oval or custom die cut shape.
- STEP 4: To be sure of exactly what your stickers will look like, choose the recommended option of a hard-copy proof.
- STEP 5: How many stickers would you like? We offer quantities as low as 50 with price breaks at 100, 250, 500, 1000, and 2500.
- STEP 6: How would you like us to ship your stickers? We ship via USPS Priority mail or UPS, you can also choose to have your package insured. Do you have a tight deadline? We offer a RUSH ORDER option.