Custom Sticker Makers: Conditions of Use – Terms and Conditions
Custom Sticker Makers (CSM) and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Custom Sticker Makers, you accept these conditions, please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Custom Sticker Makers service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with Custom Sticker Makers whether or not included in the Custom Sticker Makers website, you also may be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
WHEN PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM CSM YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The customer agrees to:
- Submit print ready (300 dpi or vector) files to the size submitted on the order form.
- Complete full payment at the time the order is placed.
- Provide accurate shipping information
- Alert CSM to any deadlines before or while your order is placed and pay for the necessary rush order and shipping fees to be delivered by the deadline.
- Recognize the insurance option of a hard copy proof and respond promptly to any proofs sent.
Custom Sticker Makers will not be responsible for…
- Customer’s failure to provide accurate shipping information. Please be sure your shipping address in your account is up to date, otherwise the order will be shipped to the wrong address. Once your order is placed we cannot modify shipping information.
- Customer’s errors placing orders. Please always double check the details of your order before checking out. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify the layout of the sticker is correct. CSM is not responsible for any artwork or layout error. Once your order has been finalized, and the proof has been approved, we cannot modify, remove, add or cancel items. It is the responsibility of the customer to upload their sticker orders. If CSM assists, or uploads any order for the customer, all order details must be reviewed by the customer prior to processing payment.
- Shipping loss or damage. Customers supply the shipping address, which is then used on their order’s packaging that ship to them. If for some reason that package fails to reach the customer, it is the responsibility of delivery service (United States Postal Service, UPS, or FedEX). Once the package leaves our hands, we at Custom Sticker Makers have no control over the delivery services loss of, mishandling, or damaging items. We package orders with USPS, UPS, or FedEX packaging materials. All orders leave Custom Sticker Makers in perfect condition after packaging is inspected. If an item is delivered damaged it is the responsibility of the selected delivery service. Customers do have the option of shipping insurance, which must be arranged prior to placing the order as insurance cannot be added to an order that has already been placed.
- Improper installation of products. A customer who is not comfortable installing a product should hire someone with experience to minimize any risks. We are not responsible for any incorrectly applied products.
- Customers who misinterpret products. Please read our product descriptions before purchasing so you know exactly what you are getting as all sales are final and subject to our cancellation policies. Anyone may request a free sample packet prior to ordering or order a hard copy proof of the exact sticker submitted on an order. Customer agrees that orders placed for types of stickers we do not produce are subject to our cancellation fees below. It is the customers responsibility to make sure that they are ordering the correct type of sticker before processing their order. Diligence is insurance.
- Typographical errors made by the customer. Customers should always check their spelling. We produce orders exactly as we receive them so any typos submitted will be on the final product. Corrections must be made by the customer before the order is submitted.
- Property damage. We at Custom Sticker Makers are not responsible for any property damage our product has made contact with. We are not liable for our product being placed on items, locations, objects, etc. done by the customer.
Return & Exchange Policy
All products purchased are custom manufactured and produced to the customers submitted specifications and are not returnable or exchangeable. All customers placing an order should verify the information in their order before finalizing it. Web proofs are provided for all new orders, and hard-copy proofs are available upon ordering. Custom Sticker Makers creates and outputs all products according to the information supplied by the customer. If a color match is required, CSM must be notified at the time the order is placed, of the pantone or pms colors to be matched. A hard copy proof must be ordered to Guarantee a proper color match.
If you must cancel your order, please call Customer Service at 1-800-313-5463 prior to printing.
Custom Sticker Makers follows the follwing cancellation policy for all orders.
- If our production team has not begun setting up your artwork for printing, the cancellation fee will be $25.00
- Once production has begun working on your artwork for printing, but printing has not begun, the cancellation fee will be 20% of the cost of your order (starting with a minimum of $25.00).
- Custom graphic design fees are non-refundable once work has begun.
- If the web proof is not approved, CSM will issue a credit towards a future sticker order, or accept one new file with new proof included to complete the current order.
- If the order is cancelled after the web proof has been sent, the cancellation fees above will apply.
- Full refunds can only be given if a Hard Copy Proof is ordered and not approved. (Minus the hard copy proof fee)
- Once your order has begun printing, the order can not be cancelled. This is a custom printed product.
Since we are not there to install a customer’s product, nor is it possible for us to confirm they applied the product(s) properly, we cannot offer warranty. We use top of the line materials, our manufacturers rate our inks and vinyl 3-5 years outdoors under normal conditions as long as they are applied properly. Our products have the potential of lasting indefinitely if they are applied indoors. Excessive friction will tend to compromise the longevity and print quality. Customers must ensure proper surface preparation before applying our products. All products are individually inspected before they are packaged and shipped. If you feel that an error has been made, you must notify CSM in writing, within 7 business days of receiving your order. We will review your claim according to our policies, margins of error and discretion. You, the customer, acknowledge that no warranty is provided in connection with any of the products or services described herein nor its links sites are responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the sale of products, site-related services and/or content or information contained within the site. Custom Sticker Makers is not responsible for any damage to the graphics/stickers, or the surface it is being applied to during installation. In a case whereby the customer is uncertain as to the sticker installation procedure, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to seek this information from a qualified or knowledgeable source.
Shipping Issues & Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Custom Sticker Makers are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Custom Sticker Makers and its affiliates are not responsible for any delays during shipping transit. By ordering from Custom Sticker Makers you the customer understand and agree Custom Sticker Makers is not to be held responsible for shipping delays, damage or loss. All orders are shipped in a timely manner as stated on our “Shipping” page. Once Custom Sticker Makers has shipped any order out, Custom Sticker Makers accepts no responsibility for any issues beyond shipping departure. You, the customer have the option to insure your orders shipment. If you wish to do so, please email us for insurance rates before placing an order.
** Custom Sticker Makers is NOT responsible for shipping damage or loss! **
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
This site is provided by Custom Sticker Makers on custom basis. Custom Sticker Makers makes no representations or warranties of any kind, impression or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Custom Sticker Makers disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Custom Sticker Makers does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Custom Sticker Makers are free of viruses or other harmful components. Custom Sticker Makers will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
When you visit Custom Sticker Makers or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. We do not share your personal information with anyone.
If there are any issues with an order that do not allow the order to proceed through production, the order will be placed on hold pending the customers response. If no response or remedy is received from the customer within 90 days, the order will be canceled and a credit will be given towards a future order. If the customer wishes to have a refund of their payment, a refund will be given in accordance with our cancellation policies listed in our Terms and Conditions. If a proof is not approved within 2 weeks of the proof being sent, the order will be placed on hold, and this policy will go into effect.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software, is the property of Custom Sticker Makers or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Custom Sticker Makers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All of the company or product logos included on this site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies, and are provided as a convenience only for their lawful use. It is the expressed intent of Custom Sticker Makers that any unauthorized use of the aforementioned items by the purchaser shall be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Please note, purchase of any product from Custom Sticker Makers is not authorization for the use of any specific registered or unregistered logo or trademark. By ordering, you convey to Custom Sticker Makers you have authority (if need be) to use the submitted artwork.
Custom Sticker Makers reserves the right to use any artwork submitted for use as an example for the explicit purpose of marketing custom stickers on CustomStickerMakers.com. Custom Sticker Makers will never share any customers private information or use any artwork submitted for resale.
All prices are listed in U.S. dollars. We do not have a currency converter on our site, but several websites found on Google provide this service free of charge. Items in your shopping cart will always reflect their most recent price. Some discounts and special offers are for a limited time only. While it is rare, there can be errors when ordering online. If there is an error in the system due to circumstances out of CSM’s control, there may be a balance or credit due. It is the customers responsibility to complete payment according to our pricing policies listed on our Pricing Page. If you have any questions about our pricing policies, or would like a custom quote, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-313-5463.